Monday, December 2, 2013

Transfer Doctrine

Nov. 4, 2013
Transfer Doctrine

We got transfer calls on Saturday.  I am staying in Edwardsville and Sister Felt is off to Paris, Illinois.  It's not as glamorous as it sounds.  It's a tiny little town on the border of Illinois and Indiana.  Her new companion is going to be Sister Fernandez who was in the MTC with me.  My new companion will be Sister Sabey.  What I know about her:  she's from Utah.  She's a cosmetologist, she's really funny, she's the whitest gangster you'll ever meet, and she trained my MTC companion.
Since it's Sister Felt's and I last few days together we decided to camp out in our living room.  We made the sweetest fort ever!!!  And it was quite comfortable and cozy.  We're also going to the Arch today with Michelle.  
Onto exciting news, Michelle is doing so wonderfully!!!!!  I'm just so happy to see her little testimony growing bigger and bigger each day!  It's just awesome.

Next time I'll have pictures of Sister Sabey and a report on just how awesome she is.  Until next Monday!

Pics:  Our sweet fort, complete with Christmas Lights.





No comments:

Post a Comment